Sunday, September 15, 2024

Seattle Busses got new Seats

 



Those seats lookin good. I mean, you could SIT in them. You almost want to. They're more alluring than other public transportation.

In fact, the Seattle Public Transit Authority should probably feature those seats in a video that ends with, "You can sit here."

Ya know, unlike those other cities where... you don't want to sit. Their seats look contagious.

Do a whole video series ripping other cities for bad seats. "Come to Seattle... you can sit here."




I don't know, but your question should be asked as part of the video. That was enthusiastic, and Seattle Metro needs an enthusiastic spokesman.

"Man, lookat these SEATS!"
*slaps seat*
"You can put so much ass in this seat."


Testimonials:

"I missed my stop because I fell asleep in this seat, and I didn't even care. Brother, you got to ride the bus!"




I too, demand cosmic bowling carpet for busses. We need to petition the city for this.

Hey, if people are going to bring so many drugs on the bus anyway, it might as well be ENJOYABLE!!

"Seattle, we made the investment, and now we got the best drug busses in the nation."









1 comment:

  1. This came from a Seattle chatroom. Yup, I said that. That was me. Comedy in the rough.

    ReplyDelete